non latin surnames???

robhealey1
Greetings Everyone:

To test out my new alphabet navigation feature #2628, I would like to know if someone has a sample database that has non-latin characters as first letter of surname???  If you do, please send it to me, and I will delete it once I have finished testing it out...

Someone had said that the example database in trunk has some russion characters, but I have not seen  them...

Sincerely Yours,
Rob G. Healey

Re: non latin surnames???

Brian Matherly
Rob,

> To test out my new alphabet navigation feature #2628, I
> would like to know
> if someone has a sample database that has non-latin
> characters as first
> letter of surname???  If you do, please send it to me, and
> I will delete it
> once I have finished testing it out...
>
> Someone had said that the example database in trunk has
> some russion
> characters, but I have not seen  them...
>
> Sincerely Yours,
> Rob G. Healey

This example database (under SVN) has all kinds of wonderful surnames for you to test with:

https://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gramps/trunk/example/gramps/example.gramps

It should be in your working directory already.

~Brian