osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Stan Cruise
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Philippe Couka
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Brad Rogers
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Serge Noiraud-2
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Peter Merchant
On 06/03/15 19:38, Stan Cruise wrote:
Further:

Maybe someone can help re centos/fedora.

I had installed osmgpsmap and osmgpsmap introspection 1.01 via rpm, and gramps geography works but not osmgpsmaps.

I backed these rpms out, and tried to compile, install osmgpsmap from the latest tarball (1.02) from nzjrs. It seemed to install and the right things are in /usr/local/lib. However gramps is looking for osmgpsmap introspection and will not even show the geography view. I made sure to export LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

It seems that the 1.02 version of introspection is not available.

So that seems to be it, unless of course I am missing something.

Both map and instrospection 1.02 are available for .deb, and work.

Stan

On 03/06/2015 10:10 AM, Stan Cruise wrote:
Hi Serge,

I was on that path as I also got it working on ubuntu, and I had to do
the upgrade to 1.0.2. I did not spend much time looking for a similar
upgrade for fc/centos, as my first cursory attempt was unsuccessful. I
may have to compile it from the tarball.

But now I am more confident that this will fix it, and so I can focus on
this path. I do see a fair amount of similar posts for this issue, so if
I am successful at getting it to work in the fc/centos world I will be
sure to post my results.

Stan

On 03/06/2015 04:54 AM, Serge Noiraud wrote:
Hi,

Le 06/03/2015 12:24, Brad Rogers a écrit :
On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 18:01:13 -0700
Stan Cruise [hidden email] wrote:

Hello Stan,

Selecting OpenStreetMap yields a blank page and the error:
(gramps:41392): OsmGpsMap-WARNING **: Error getting missing tile.
Some versions of the OSMGpsMap library use an identifier string which
has been disallowed by the OSM project.  Maybe you're using one of those
versions.

IDK which version(s) of the library suffer this issue, but it's outside
the control of the writer's of Gramps.
Yes, for that you need to have 1.02 of osmgpsmap :
On my ubuntu :
dpkg -l | grep osmgps
ii  gir1.2-osmgpsmap-1.0         1.0.2-1      amd64        GTK+ library to embed OpenStreetMap maps - Python bindings
ii  libosmgpsmap-1.0-0:amd64 1.0.2-1      amd64        GTK+ library to embed OpenStreetMap maps

For fedora, I don't know but certainly the same :
rpm -qa | grep osmgps

Serge

Once again, this looks like the kind of thing that it would be good to have on the Wiki, with instructions for common Distributions/OS's

Peter M.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Josip
You made install in /usr/local so introspection get installed in that too in girepository-1.0 subfolder. Check for that and export it in
GI_TYPELIB_PATH envar.

Josip

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Josip
Logs look OK
Funny how you tried various install methods ;-)

Export both GI and LD path then start python and type there:
from gi.repository import OsmGpsMsp

Josip

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Alain AUPEIX
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

DougB
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: osm-gps-map: Error getting missing tile.

Stan Cruise
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Error getting missing tile: ldconfig