plugins: narrative web site

Stéphane Charette-2
When using the narrative web site plugin, there is an option about
"include download page".

What does that do exactly?  I thought it would perhaps allow people to
download a .GED version of my database, but the page it generates is
always empty:

http://charette.no-ip.com:1234/Charette/download.html

Thanks.

Stéphane Charette

Re: plugins: narrative web site

Don Allingham
Stéphane,

This page is just a place holder. We really don't know what you would
like to have people download. It may be a GEDCOM, a GRAMPS XML file, or
just about anything. You also may have more than one file.

We will generate this file so that it fits nicely into the web site
structure, but it is up to you to modify it to do what you want it to
do.

Don