problem with language in book report

Eric Doutreleau
Hi

i m using gramps 4.2
when i want to generate a book report the book is always in spanish
my default language is french and i don't see any place where i can
specify the language of the report.

Has someone already seen that problem?

Re: problem with language in book report

Paul Franklin-5
On 9/1/15, Eric Doutreleau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> i m using gramps 4.2
> when i want to generate a book report the book is always in spanish
> my default language is french and i don't see any place where i can
> specify the language of the report.
>
> Has someone already seen that problem?

You don't say what report (or reports) you tried to include
in your book, but I'm guessing it was only one and I'm also
guessing that the last time you ran it (stand-alone) you
selected Spanish as an output language (in the report's
dialog window, when you are telling it what options you
want).

At any rate, for every report you include in a book, you can
(inside the book report's main window, before you get to
the print window) "configure" each report.  Just make sure
the language is set to "French" (or maybe "default" works,
I am not sure, for you).  Probably it wouldn't hurt to save
that book, once you have configured things, to make any
reuse easier.

If that doesn't work, file a bug.  It use to work though, but
it has been a long time since I tested that feature so who
knows.

Re: problem with language in book report

Eric Doutreleau
you re totally right Paul

thank u very much