"Select Place" menu is fully expanded

Dan-41
Hi all,

Somehow my "Select Place" menu has started to open as fully expanded.
This makes it take longer to find the proper place to share.

Is there an option somewhere to return this to the nested or unexpanded
view?

TIA
Dan

Re: "Select Place" menu is fully expanded

Nick Hall
On 18/06/17 13:20, bubba wrote:
> Somehow my "Select Place" menu has started to open as fully expanded.
> This makes it take longer to find the proper place to share.
>
> Is there an option somewhere to return this to the nested or
> unexpanded view?

This change has been reverted in v4.2.6.