remove custom event types in the drop-down-box

remove custom event types in the drop-down-box

Oliver Lehmann
Hi,

I once created an event with a custom event type because I made a typo.
I no longer have any event using this type - but it is still in the
selection box/drop down box when I create a new event and this is a
bit annoying. How do I get rid of it? The event-renaming tool does not
show it.

Best regards,
Oliver

Re: remove custom event types in the drop-down-box

Ron Johnson
On 02/12/2018 11:09 AM, Oliver Lehmann wrote:
Hi,

I once created an event with a custom event type because I made a typo.
I no longer have any event using this type - but it is still in the
selection box/drop down box when I create a new event and this is a
bit annoying. How do I get rid of it? The event-renaming tool does not
show it.

I think you're stuck with it.  A new tree from a fresh backup might disappear (and it's good practice).

--
Money Angular momentum makes the world go 'round.

Re: remove custom event types in the drop-down-box

Nick Hall
On 12/02/18 18:04, Ron Johnson wrote:
> A new tree from a fresh backup might disappear (and it's good practice).

Yes.  Just make a backup and restore it into an empty tree.