reports in different languages

Duncan Lithgow
I use gramps in english, but live in Denmark. How can I get it to make
the reports in danish without changing the whole system language?
(that's assuming there is a danish translation)

Duncan

Re: reports in different languages

Stefan Björk
Duncan,

> I use gramps in english, but live in Denmark. How can I get it to make
> the reports in danish without changing the whole system language?
> (that's assuming there is a danish translation)

If you run Gramps on Linux, you can specify the language when starting
Gramps from the command line:

  $ LANG=da_DK gramps

There is a danish translation of Gramps, made by Lars Kristian Lundin.

Stefan