right click to edit on v.5?

Dionysis Boukouvalas
Just updated to version 5.0.2.
In v.4 right clicking a person opened the editor window. Now I have to manually select "edit".
Is there a way to get the old behavior back?
Dionysis.

Sign-up to my newsletter to receive videos and sound clips of my music, learn about upcoming events, releases etc:

Re: right click to edit on v.5?

Ron Johnson
On 8/19/19 3:55 PM, Dionysis Boukouvalas wrote:
Just updated to version 5.0.2.
In v.4 right clicking a person opened the editor window. Now I have to manually select "edit".
Is there a way to get the old behavior back?

Just now, in Gramps 5.0.2 on Linux, from the People view, I double-clicked on a person and the edit window popped up.

Re: right click to edit on v.5?

Bill Gee
Also on 5.0.2 on Linux (Fedora 30) - I right-click on a person and get a pop-up menu which has "Edit" as one of the choices.

--
Bill Gee