set gramps program language once it is installed

set gramps program language once it is installed

Agnes Janik

Hello,

I am new to gramps, I just installed it, but I still don’t know how to set the program to English language, although my operation system runs in German.

Can you help me?

Regards, Agnes

Re: set gramps program language once it is installed

Brad Rogers
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 09:32:13 +0200
Agnes Janik <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Agnes,

>I am new to gramps, I just installed it, but I still don’t know how to
>set the program to English language, although my operation system runs
>in German.

Since you make no reference to OS, I'll assume Windows and point you to;

https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Gramps_and_Windows

Specifically the section entitled "Setting the working language"

If you're using an OS other than Windows, the following may be helpful;

<https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Gramps_4.1_Wiki_Manual_-_Command_Line#Environment_variables>

and

<https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Gramps_4.1_Wiki_Manual_-_Getting_started#Languages>

--
 Regards  _
You destroyed my confidence, you broke my nerve