template.po

Stefan Björk
The template.po is not up to date in CVS. When this happens, is it okay
that I generate a new one (with build_po) and check it in?

Stefan

Re: template.po

Don Allingham
Stefan,

You can do this, but you may end up creating a lot of unnecessary work
for yourself. Right now, a lot of changes are happening in the reports.
In the long term, it should improve the reports significantly, and
hopefully reduce the number of translatable strings.

However, it the short term (until we freeze the strings for 2.0.9), you
may find that strings come and go rather frequently. So you may find
yourself translating a lot of strings that will never make the release.

Don

On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 10:22 +0200, Stefan Björk wrote:

> The template.po is not up to date in CVS. When this happens, is it okay
> that I generate a new one (with build_po) and check it in?
>
> Stefan

Don Allingham
http://don.allingham.org