too slowly

Durand Daniel
I wait several days to made some remarks on the execution of Gramps with my
main database. I don't want to be negative but with my main database (17 000
p and 6500 families), Gramps is running very slowly in the last version 2.01
as slowly than on version 1.x
As nobody seems to have the same problem as me, I'm suspecting that I met a
particular problem on my configuration...
I run Gramps on a Celeron 2400, with 256 Mo ram and last Kubuntu distribution.
The installation met no problem...
I've a large database : the grdb file is 48 Mo...
When I want to use the individual list and move to another people, it was
catastrophic : 2 or 3 mn ! even if I use the completion typing...
How to speed up ? Actually, Gramps is unusable for me....
--
Cordialement,

Durand Daniel (france)
http://durand-amd.net