upgraded from 2.0.3 to 2.0.5 had install error...

upgraded from 2.0.3 to 2.0.5 had install error...

dcw-3
I am on Mandriva LE2005 with all updates installed.
Upgraded from gramps 2.0.3 to 2.0.5 and urpmi displayed the following:

OMF file [/usr/share/omf/gnopernicus/brlmonitor-C.omf] does not validate
against ScrollKeeper-OMF
DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
Unable to register /usr/share/omf/gnopernicus/brlmonitor-C.omf

Is this something I need to fix? Am I missing a package?

Gramps does execute and load a database. I have not tried anything else
as yet.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

David

Re: upgraded from 2.0.3 to 2.0.5 had install error...

Alex Roitman
David,

On 07/07/2005 03:07:20 PM, dcw wrote:
> I am on Mandriva LE2005 with all updates installed.
> Upgraded from gramps 2.0.3 to 2.0.5 and urpmi displayed the following:
>
> OMF file [/usr/share/omf/gnopernicus/brlmonitor-C.omf] does not validate
> against ScrollKeeper-OMF
> DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
> Unable to register /usr/share/omf/gnopernicus/brlmonitor-C.omf

This says that the OMF file supplied in the "gnopernicus" package
is flawed, in that it does not validate as a proper scrollkeeper
OMF file. ScrollKeeper is a register system for the help files,
and gramps installation rebuilds scrollkeeper database. During
this rebuild the problem is uncovered, but it is with another
package, not gramps.

> Is this something I need to fix? Am I missing a package?

You're not missing anything. Maybe you want to send an email
to gnopernicus developers to inform them about bad OMF file
they ship.

> Gramps does execute and load a database. I have not tried anything else
> as yet.
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Nothing for you to worry about. The worst of this is the inability
to see gnopernicus help file :-)

Alex