version 2.2.9: translators have finished?

version 2.2.9: translators have finished?

Stéphane Charette-2
Here are the translations I see have been recently updated in the 2.2.x branch:

1) de.po
2) fr.po
3) nb.po
4) nl.po
5) no.po
6) bt_BR.po
7) sl.po
8) sv.po.

Thank you everyone!

All other languages have not been updated in at least 3 months since
the last branch was done.  This means we have no updates for:

1) ru.po
2) hu.po
3) eo.po
4) cs.po
5) sk.po
6) da.po
7) es.po
8) lt.po
9) tr.po
10) it.po
11) fi.po
12) pl.po
13) ro.po
14) zh_CN.po

Unless I hear from someone really quickly, I'm going to assume there
are no pending language updates remaining for 2.2.9.  If you are
working on a translation and will be done soon, please let me know
ASAP!

Stéphane

Re: [Gramps-devel] version 2.2.9: translators have finished?

jerome
Stephane,

>  I'm going to assume there are no pending language updates remaining for 2.2.9.  If you are working on a translation and will be done soon, please let me know

I will commit fr.po after verifications. This will be done today.
But you should generate a new gramps.pot. NarrativeWeb.py & Co have new
strings, which are not referenced on current template used for merging
translations.

Stéphane Charette a écrit :

> Here are the translations I see have been recently updated in the 2.2.x branch:
>
> 1) de.po
> 2) fr.po
> 3) nb.po
> 4) nl.po
> 5) no.po
> 6) bt_BR.po
> 7) sl.po
> 8) sv.po.
>
> Thank you everyone!
>
> All other languages have not been updated in at least 3 months since
> the last branch was done.  This means we have no updates for:
>
> 1) ru.po
> 2) hu.po
> 3) eo.po
> 4) cs.po
> 5) sk.po
> 6) da.po
> 7) es.po
> 8) lt.po
> 9) tr.po
> 10) it.po
> 11) fi.po
> 12) pl.po
> 13) ro.po
> 14) zh_CN.po
>
> Unless I hear from someone really quickly, I'm going to assume there
> are no pending language updates remaining for 2.2.9.  If you are
> working on a translation and will be done soon, please let me know
> ASAP!
>
> Stéphane

Re: [Gramps-devel] version 2.2.9: translators have finished?

Piotr Czubaszek-2
Stephane,

> Unless I hear from someone really quickly, I'm going to assume there
> are no pending language updates remaining for 2.2.9.  If you are
> working on a translation and will be done soon, please let me know
> ASAP!

I'm going to send you updated Polish translation by the end of the
week. I didn't suppose I had to it so quickly, since no deadline was
given.

Piotrek