web page templates

Mike White-2
I want to make my own web page templates. Can someone tell me how I can
view the default templates?

Mike White

Re: web page templates

Alex Roitman
Mike,

On Sun, 2006-01-01 at 09:12 -0600, Mike White wrote:
> I want to make my own web page templates. Can someone tell me how I can
> view the default templates?

The new web generator in GRAMPS gives you two ways to change the look
of the generated site:

1. Use custom CSS file or alter an existing CSS.
2. Add custom header/footer to every page. If you want to do
   that, you need to define Media objects without the image
   (global note). Then you can enter into that note any text,
   including HTML or whatever else you want to put there.
   Then select that note from the menu for header or footer
   in the report dialog.

Alex