wrong alphabetical order in web report in 2.0.1

wrong alphabetical order in web report in 2.0.1

Pekka K. Kurki
see http://turku.kurki.at

the order corresponds to neither Finnish nor English order (within each
letter)

best regards,
Pekka

--
(Mr.) Pekka K. Kurki
Schlossstrasse 59, A-2551 Enzesfeld, Austria

Re: wrong alphabetical order in web report in 2.0.1

Alex Roitman
Pekka,

On 05/25/2005 09:08:17 AM, Pekka K. Kurki wrote:
> see http://turku.kurki.at
>
> the order corresponds to neither Finnish nor English order (within each
> letter)

The attached patch should implement locale-specific sorting, for both
last name sections and names within each section. If you could try it
and let me know how it works it would be great.

You should see Finnish order under Finish locale, and English order
under English/C locale.

Alex

P.S. If the patch does not work or if you cannot try it out, would
you send me some test data along with the explanation of proper
Finnish order, for testing? If it works then never mind :-)

web_sorting.patch (6K) Download Attachment